Universities of Applied Sciences (UAS7)
Alliance for Excellence
Universities of Applied Sciences were established in the buy zithromax online early seventies with the cialis price in canada objective to help German industries maintain their international competitiveness. This new approach to higher education was intended to satisfy the order viagra on line ever-growing demand for a new practice-oriented education on a very solid academic footing.
Since their introduction, the Universities of Applied Sciences have grown into serious contenders to the cialis express lieferung more traditional German universities, especially since the canadian pharmacy cialis pfizer European-wide introduction of Bachelor and what better viagra or cialis Master programs, similar to the Anglo-Saxon system of higher education.
UAS7 is a strategic alliance of seven leading German Universities of Applied Sciences committed to excellence in teaching and canadian viagra and healthcare research. UAS7 stands for: well-established and www.mysatori.com/buy-nexium-cheap/ future-oriented degree programs 'Made in Germany' commitment to programs of professional relevance application oriented courses international perspective on a distinctly European and reputable canadian pharmacy German basis efficient learning environments with small classes close relationships to the German business community locations in major cities throughout Germany.
The following universities of applied sciences are members of the no prescription viagra UAS7:
- Berlin School of Economics and viagra prescription Law (HWR Berlin)
- Bremen University of Applied Sciences (HS Bremen)
- Cologne University of Applied Sciences (FH Köln)
- Hamburg University of Applied Sciences (HAW Hamburg)
- Munich University of Applied Sciences (HS München)
- Münster University of Applied Sciences (FH Münster)
- Osnabrück University of Applied Sciences (HS Osnabrück)