Universities of Applied Sciences (UAS7)
Alliance for Excellence
Universities of Applied Sciences were established in the cialis brand name early seventies with the cialis samples in canada objective to help German industries maintain their international competitiveness. This new approach to higher education was intended to satisfy the where to buy cialis ever-growing demand for a new practice-oriented education on a very solid academic footing.
Since their introduction, the Universities of Applied Sciences have grown into serious contenders to the viagra online 50mgs more traditional German universities, especially since the canadain cialis European-wide introduction of Bachelor and online cialis Master programs, similar to the Anglo-Saxon system of higher education.
UAS7 is a strategic alliance of seven leading German Universities of Applied Sciences committed to excellence in teaching and viagra price research. UAS7 stands for: well-established and generic cialis future-oriented degree programs 'Made in Germany' commitment to programs of professional relevance application oriented courses international perspective on a distinctly European and cheap viagra in us German basis efficient learning environments with small classes close relationships to the German business community locations in major cities throughout Germany.
The following universities of applied sciences are members of the canadian pharmacy viagra UAS7:
- Berlin School of Economics and buy viagra germany canadian meds Law (HWR Berlin)
- Bremen University of Applied Sciences (HS Bremen)
- Cologne University of Applied Sciences (FH Köln)
- Hamburg University of Applied Sciences (HAW Hamburg)
- Munich University of Applied Sciences (HS München)
- Münster University of Applied Sciences (FH Münster)
- Osnabrück University of Applied Sciences (HS Osnabrück)